Sunday 19 February 2012

Collective Haul!;)

Helloo guys!..gunna do a haul that has been sitting around for at least 2-4weeks..and I didn't get all this stuff in one go!


Boots+ Superdrug!:
Collection 2000 Hot Looks Nail Polish in Angel Wings £1.79
Collection 2000 Hot Looks Nail Polish in Fruit Loop £1.79
I just love the quality of these polishes, they even seem better than Barry M in my eyes! Fruit Loop is now one of my all time faves! I love having bright colors on my nails, so I turn to Collection 2000!
Boots Essentials Eye Makeup Remover Gel- £1.42
I needed a new Makeup Remover, something that wouldn't make my eyes run, and irritate them. This does the job perfectly, removes all makeup and refreshes eyes!
Soap&Glory Mini Hand Food £2.35
Ive never tried Soap&Glory before, so I though I should try this first, the smell is divine and it defiantly leaves hands moisterised, not leaving them greasy!


2 exfoliating sponge pads, one from Superdrug £2.09, Boots - £1.93
Not going to go into too much detail with these, only saying that the Superdrug  one works better in all!
 NewLook:


 Flowery type baggy trousers- £16.99
I love this,  I normally wouldn't go for something like this, but I reckon I would wear them in the summer with some summery sandals+vest top!
 African Girl Tee- £9.99 The pattern of this tee, is kind of Aztec and I love that at the moment! Sorry if its kind of creased btw, I've worn it :s!
 
Light Pink Vest Top- £2.49 
I bought this generally to go with the flower trousers, but I'm not sure.?..If anyone has any idea what to wear on top of them , comment down below!

Wilkinsons

 Rimmel Lasting Finish Foundation 25Hour- £6.98
I generally only bought this foundation to try, as the one I had before had gone all weird and looked orange in the Winter, so I went down a shade. So far so good, the coverage is good, not too cakey + it lasts!


Claires:
 10 things for £5 goody bag!
 Some of the things I got.
 Obviously I didn't pick these things , its just the luck of the draw, I had £5 left on my card so I thought why not?

 If you want any info on any of the items, don't hesitate to comment!
Bye..hope you enjoyed this!xoxoxxo

No comments:

Post a Comment