Sunday 19 February 2012

My Latest MUA Order!

 Quite a while back in December I ordered off MUA (Make Up Academy) and I've  only just now decided to do a blog post on it!

All my MUA things, Captions below;)
MUA Eye shadow Trio in Pink Sorbet- £2.50 - Sorry no swatches, my camera wouldn't show them up on it:(
These eye shadows have very good pigmentation for the price, a new makeup staple in my bag!
 MUA Eyebrow Pencil in Blonde £1 < Bargain! 
I have used this once or twice, its good but doesn't groom then how I would like too, don't really use it much. 
MUA 3 in 1 Contour Pen in Gunmetal -£1.50 
I have the black version of this and I LOVE LOVE LOVE it!..Gunmetal doesn't come out as full like Black but its still usable. On one of those days for a quite neutral look, because its not a dark grey. 
MUA Plumping Lip glosses in Nude + Candy Pink. 
My fave out of these two has got to be Nude, I love Nude  lipsticks and lip glosses, so it was a win for £2!..Yes £2!
MUA Eyelid Primer - £2.. I think;)
First primer I've ever used and it seems good to me, don't really know as I've never used primer. Makes my eye shadows to stop on nearly all day, and the colors are brighter!


 Thanks for reading! Bye guys!xoxoxo

2 comments:

  1. Good post :)

    I've been buying lots of MUA stuff lately.
    They're so good for the price range :)

    I am following your blog. Would be nice if you'd take a look at mine too...

    www.laurasallmadeup.blogspot.com

    Thanks,
    Laura x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou, it means a lot to me!:)x
      I know right, I really want to try there LoveHeart things!
      Course I will!<3xxxxxx

      Delete