Saturday 25 February 2012

Whats in my Make Up Bag?xoxoxo

Heres a new post for you lovelies!:)xoxo
Lets get started then...


 This is my makeup bag..sorry for the real bad pictures again guys:o!
 MUA Heaven and Earth Palette £4 at Superdrug or muastore.co.uk
The pigmentation of these colors are amazing!..One of the known dupes for the Urban Decay Naked Palette! If you are in Superdrug and see this, I really recommend to buy this!
Eyeshadow Brush - 89p at Savers! YES 89p!:)
 MUA 3 in 1 Contour Eye Pen in Black £1.50..I use this most days when I want to create a good eye makeup look.
AVON Professional Kohl in Dark Brown - Not sure of price as I got this for Christmas but have a look on Avon.co.uk or com?
 This photo is horrible really sorry!:(
MUA Out there Plumping Lip Gloss in Nude - £2
Rimmel London Lipstick - No shade name:( - TJ Hudges £2
Stay Glossy Lip Gloss - Mizz Magazine 
 Natural Collection Pressed Powder in Fair and Natural- £1.99 Boots 
 Lip Smacker Sprite - £1.50 Primarkk!:) The taste of this is sooo yumm!..
Vaseline in Aloe Vera- Received this for Christmas in a set of 4 but I think on its own its like £1.59 
Correct me if im wrong!xoxoxo
 Natural Collection Concealer in Light £1.99- Everything from Natural Collection Range is £1.99
Rimmel London Lasting Finish 25Hour Foundation in Ivory - £6.98 Wilkinsons! 
Rimmel London Extra Super Lash Mascara - £5 - Superdrug!..Best Mascara EVER! 


If you would like any info about the finish of these products or coverage or pigmentation let me know down below!:)xoxox
Bye!xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment