Sunday 26 February 2012

Little Haul!:)

Hey guys, this is just a haul of a few things I picked up when I popped into tescos..might be a bit boring but I figured Id do it anyway!xoxoxo
 Rimmel London Stay Matte Pressed Powder in 04 Sandstorm- I picked this up because my Natural Collection one has gone all weird and chalky, and it was only £3.99 so?:)..So far so good!xoxo
Johnson's Baby Skincare Wipes - 99p - I think! I only use baby wipes because they don't seem to react to my sensitive skin and there quite cheap considering you get 64 wipes!
Lynx for girls!- £2.98..I was sooo excited to try this! + I mean SO excited!!xoxox..Never tried lynx before as its made for men soo..when I saw this was coming out I thought I would try it! Smells quite fruity in some ways but not too overpowering!
Impulse Body spray in Just Gorgeous - I think it says correct me if im wrong! Haven't got it with me at the moment! I bought this as it was on offer for 97p and normally there £2 each + I quite like Impulse so I got it!xoxxoxo


Thanks for reading this quite miniature haul, hope you enjoyed it! Remember to follow!
Bye !:)xoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment