Monday 9 April 2012

Clothes & Beauty Small Haul!


Hey lovelies! I went shopping on Friday just gone, and bought a couple of things and I thought I would share them with you. So here we go!

 New Look Peach Shorts Highwaisted £12.99 - I originally wanted a Blue Demin Version of these from the woman's section but couldn't find them, so when I saw these ones in the Generation section for only £13's, I had to buy them! I love these as they would be perfect for summer on lazy days, and the colour is beautiful too! Also in Newlook there is a top with a Cookie Monster on  ( Sesame Street) that would go with it, and I might by that when I have more money, because Im a bit short on money at the moment!:( 
Natural Collection Lip gloss in Fondant, Lipstick in Sandcastle, Pressed Powder in Neutral-  Now everything if im not wrong in Boots, is on a 3 for 2 offer, and considering Natural Collection is so good for the price, and good quality ( most of it) I thought I might as well buy a couple of things. Im loving my peaches at the moment, so when I saw this lip gloss I had to pick it up! The lipstick is a similar colour if you can see below, swatches, and its a my lips but better colour! Also, the powder is just a nessesity, as I needed a new one, the Rimmel London one a bought a while back never gets used as I really prefer this one to it. 


Foundation Brush £1 Savers- I really only bought this to try out as I've never had  foundation brush before, and for a £1 I just wanted to see if it was any good. Its not the best to be honest as, it leaves marks and streaks on my cheeks where I've rubbed it in. Not good:( Its really good for the money though, and will get used on some days.  
 Swatches left to right: Lipstick in Sandcastle, Lip gloss in Fondant, Pressed Powder in Neutral. 
Miss Sporty Nail Polishes - Now some of the things in Superdrug is also on 3 for 2, and I've been  meaning to try these for a while now, so I picked some up. I actually heard about these from Louise and liked the look of them.Now only 1 is for me, one of the glitter ones, because the other two are for my friend, its her birthday next Monday. I thought she might like them, so I got them. There opaque in one coat as you can see by the swatches.

What have you bought in Boots or Superdrug with the 3 for 2 offer?
Id be interested to know!
Jade xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment