Monday 2 April 2012

My Perfume Collection!

Hello! I bet your all fed up of my excuses of not posting so just go to say this. I've not been feeling to post lately as I've said, and when I don't post I feel bad, but then I think Im forcing myself to post, when you should really just post when you feel like it? If you get my drift..:) Anyway, today Im going to share with you my Perfume Collection, I haven't got many, but Im thinking I might do a whole bunch of collection posts, not sure.
Okay...

 These are my Perfumes! Don't have many but that will hopefully soon change..hahah.!
Close up of my So..? Perfumes! Love them!

 Fiction Perfume 100ml- I got this for Christmas off a close friend and considering (wait for it) it's from Pound land, its actually really nice and a good quality perfume. The smell isn't unique I've smelt this somewhere before, but It is good for the money, a very fruity, lively scent. Most probably suitable for Teenagers to early 20's.
J'adore Perfume  75ml- A very musky, strong scent, almost a smidge of floral and it lingers all day.  Im not one for these scents, but I got this off my sister as she didn't want it anymore, and It was free so I just have it in my drawers. One day I might like this scent, depends if the scents I like change.
 Miss Sixty Perfume 75ml-  Also another I got from my sister, and one I tend to don't use much as not a fave of mine really. Another fruity scent but has a smell of elegance too it, I cannot describe scents much so sorry if it makes absolutely no sense!
 So..? Superstar + So..? 10ml each- Got these in a pack of 4 from Boots I think, but they will sell them in Superdrug, Savers etc. Superstar is a nice fresh musky scent, while So..? smells almost like a Mens Cologne, very strong indeed. 
L.I.L.Y Perfume Sample- A new fave of mine! Very light and fresh, springy scent! For more about go check a post I did on it a week ago! 
Avon Samples- These are just a few samples I got from Avon in some delivery's, they normally give a couple out in brochure. Ones called Little White Dress, again light musk, and Solja Boy or something, its for men so a very very Cologne scent!


Thanks for reading again guys! I have a idea of doing a series of My Favorite YouTubers and Blogs to read and watch, what else do you think I could do? Jade xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment