Sunday 25 March 2012

My Current Daily Essentials

Hey guys another post for you! This one is about my current daily essentials - products I'm loving at the moment. You might have seen a few before in recent posts. 
                                                                           
 Impulse Body Spray in Loving Words-  Love this, the smell is believable, its really sweet and summery! 
'It's a fragrance worth a thousand words. A blend of lusciously floral scents with fruity notes that will leave you feeling playful, witty and spirited. Spray it on. And let it speak for you.' Now, 75ml for £2 is quite a lot of money, but its so worth it as it smells good and it small enough to fit in a bag. 
Lynx Attract for her Body Spray - Yet another body spray but this is my favorite of all time! I seriously use this one everyday- so much that its nearly finished, glad I've got a backup. 
Dove Go Fresh Grape Fruit and Lemon Grass Deodorant- I use this daily for school, it has the claim of 48hr but I obviously don't use it for that long, but it defiantly lasts the day. The smell is very refreshing! 
Boots Essentials Eye Makeup Remover Gel- As It has cucumber extract in it, its fine for sensitive eyes and hasn't made my eye sting drastically yet! I don't use this everyday as I find if I do the outer part of my cheek starts to go a pinkish color so I use it every 2 days. 
Simple Baby Moisturizing Wipes- You get 80 wipes in whole and thats amazing as I got them for 99p! They have soothing chamomile in to make your skin softer and more radiant. I havent notice any difference in my skin, but they are a nice thing to have. Dont take my makeup of as much as I would like though.
Johnson's Baby Skincare Wipes- These have Aloe Vera and Willow herb in and make redness less visible. I use these instead of the Simple ones when I have more makeup on, as they take it off better, they are really, really moisturizing too! 


Rimmel London Lasting Finish Foundation 25 Hour in Ivory- This is my fave ever foundation , I use it every single day for school, some days it does the job, some it doesn't but that's only when you rub your face quite a lot:/
Colour-trend Plump Out Mascara and Avon Pure Brown Eye-liner- This mascara is really good for making your lashes look bigger and it doesn't clump as well so its good! The eye-liner I received in a goody-bag, and never use to wear brown eye-liner but im starting to like it more now! The pigmentation of it is brilliant! 
Aloe Vera Vaseline and Collection 2000 Hot-lights Lip gloss in 3 Glimmer- Vaseline is the best thing ever for chapped lips and making your lips smoother, and I just love the smell of this, even though its Aloe Vera it smells like sweets! The lip gloss I don't use that often but when I do , I dot a bit so its just a tint to my lips, berry colours aren't my thing, but thank you to Collection 2000 who sent me this in December 2011.
   Swatches of the mascara and lip gloss. 
My fave nail polishes at the moment are 17 Nail Polish- No shade name as I received it in a gift set for Christmas, but its a metallic turquoisey blue. The other polish is Collection 200 or Collection Hot Looks Nail Polish in Fruit Loop, which is a lovely opaque peachy color. 


Thank you guys for getting through this rather biggish post, hope you enjoyed!
If anyone would like to know where you could buy some of this, comment down below! Jade xoxo

1 comment: