Saturday 3 March 2012

Soap&Glory Hand Food Cream Review!

Hey guys, thought I would do some posting and I've been meaning to do this anyway so!..hahah!

Quite a while back now I bought Soap&Glory's Hand Food from Boot's for £2.35 I think. In the tube you get about 50ml so it will last quite a long while as I only use it when my hands are getting quite dry!
I didn't buy the massive big version of this because I don't feel the need to spend £8.34 or however much it was on a hand cream, that I might not use much! I'm glad I actually got the smaller version now!
Soap & Glory say " non greasy hand cream with Shea butter, macadamia oil and marshmallow"   Can I just say I love the smell of this, I hate hand creams/body butters that don't have any scent, all though they do the job, sometimes I fancy something that smells divine and this is it!

 The consistency of the cream is defiantly non greasy, its thick, but not too much so, and then when you even it out on your skin it thins out into a creamier form. I would definitely  recommend this as Soap and Glory is one of those brands that you can trust with there products!xox


Bye for now! Jade xoxo <3

2 comments:

  1. Nice review :) I've not tried many Soap & Glory products but I want to try more. This looks great.

    Naomi x
    bewitchery.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thankyou so much:)+ thankyou for following!xoxo

      Delete