Wednesday 7 March 2012

Makeup Storage..?

Hey lovelies! I have been wanting to get proper makeup storage for a while now, but haven't found anything that really works for me. My collection keeps growing and growing! I have seen lovely small cabinet drawers but they are simply too  small! Can anyone help me with any good storage space for makeup that would fit it all in. Heres some pictures so you can see how big I need it to be! : 

 I store it in this chest of drawers, only one drawer that I store some of my clothes in! Sorry about the horrible photos, Im only showing you because to know how big I want the storage. 


Thank you for the help if any of you comment and help me, and if any of you would like any information on the item pictures please comment if you would like! Bye Jade!xoxx

No comments:

Post a Comment