Saturday 24 March 2012

Explanation.:O

Hey guys! I know I haven't been posting in quite a long time now, more than a week:O, but I do have a reason for part of that! Over some of that time, I didn't have any internet at all for about 2-3days so I couldn't do anything at all then, and the rest of the time I've been trying to catch up with some work from school and homework, so I hadn't really had the time to write any posts!


But..I have some ideas for posts and I have quite a few coming up over the weekend and in the week, so I hope you will stop by to read them! Oh and if any of you have any requests for what to blog about leave it in the comments as I love to read them!


Thanks for reading! Jade xoxo


           
                                              This is not my image. 


Looking forward to summer!:)

No comments:

Post a Comment