Saturday 3 March 2012

Simple Skincare Duo!

Hey! For Christmas 2011 I received a Simple Skincare Duo of the Hydrating Light Moisturizer and Cleansing Facial Wipes. These are both from the Kind To Skin Range. 

Simple Kind To Skin Cleansing Facial Wipes- I've been using these since Christmas and they are really good at removing all your make up, and sometimes leave my skin really really soft and manage able. I say sometime s because some days when I use them it leaves my skin quite dry and a rash has formed. I don't know if it is this but ever since I occasionally use them this happens. I want to use them up, and maybe try a different Simple Face Wipes Product and see if they work! "Vitamin Goodness, for naturally healthily skin, removes Waterproof Mascara!"

Simple Kind To Skin Hydrating Light Moisturizer- I only sometimes use this for a different change because I normally use my Nivea for my face. It doesn't react. I did have a photo to show what the actual cream is like in real life, but I don't know whats happened to it, so I might have to try and put it on later!:( It states 12 Hour Moisturisation but I don't think it lives up to this claim. Sorry Simple :( It is quite a light formula so it will hopefully last me quite a while, because you only have to have a small amount and it covers your face! 


I hope this review has helped you with choosing Simple and made your mind about whether to buy it or not!
Thank you for reading and I hope to see you in my next post!xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment