Saturday 24 March 2012

More Free Samples!:)

Hey guys! I don't know about you but I love receiving free samples, because if you like the look of a product but want to try it first, then these are very, VERY useful! Okay these are just a couple I've received in the last 2 weeks. 

 First off, is a L.I.L.Y by Stella McCartney Eau de Parfum and you receive 1.5ml, which isn't a lot but it is free, do I'm not moaning! I'm not one to describe a scent, believe me! This is a floral , fruity scent to me, I absolutely love it! It really reminds me of another perfume I had, but cant quite think what It was! :/ 
It says:
  'LILY is a journey through the senses. It begins with the smell of a spring morning, dappled sunlight through the trees, a vision of delicate lily of the valley. It is the passage of time across a forest floor.'
I might put this on my Christmas/Birthday List as I really do love it so so much!
 The full size bottle is pretty! I received it from Boots.com

 Vaseline Essential Moisture Clean Feeling Lotion- This is also sent from Boots Free Samples, they send you a email asking if you would like a free sample of it , and then you just send them your details. This one is in Pure Oat Extract, but I'm sure there is a Aloe Vera one and a Cocoa Butter one too! You receive 50ml which isn't bad, as that should last me quite a long time! I used it once after a bath, and it does make you're skin really smooth and the dryness is hardly there. The only downside is the smell. Ew. 
 The consistency of this is very very thick, you only need the tiniest amount, that's why it will last you ages! 
 Lastly, is the L'Oreal Paris Lumi Magique Range, where I received two samples of different products. I got these today, so I cant really say much on them. The one is L'Oreal Paris Lumi Magique Light Infusing Foundation. They say 'Looks Luminous on your skin, feels light to the touch. Up to 12 hours of luminosity. '

L'Oreal Nude Magique BB Cream - They say ' Smart Pigment Capsules break on application to match your skin tone.' 
 You get 1ml in each sachet. If anyone has tried the full size products, please tell me how they have worked for you!
Thanks again for reading! Jade xoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment