Sunday 11 March 2012

Haul: Newlook, Saturday Market + Mothers Day Gifts!

Hello lovelies, Sorry I haven't been posting these past few days, I have felt in the mood and I didn't have any ideas what to post about, so hopefully I will have a brainstorm soon hahah! Yesterday, I went shopping with some friends of mine and picked up a few bits and bobs. Some including Gifts for Mothers Day! Lets get started!


NewLook:
 Not much from New Look, but I noticed they had a sale on and popped in. Now this isn't from the sale, but I thought it would go perfectly with my Baggy Flowery Type Trousers, featured in a couple of posts back. Its a kind of creamy white baggy at the back top, and its shorter at the front. I thought this would be lovely in the summer as-well, as I literally live in vest tops! I picked this up for £5.99! Which is quite good for New Look I thought. 
 Price-tag{88]!
 As you may know its Mothers Day next Sunday I think, yeah next Sunday, So while I was out I decided Id start to buy things for my mom!:) First off is:
Cupcake Note Pad- Thought this was really cute and she likes writing things down, so she takes it in her handbag and I thought she would really like it! Bargain for a £1 in Pound land, I saw some in Clinton's Card Store, but they were like £3.99 and I thought these were nicer anyway!
After Eight Chocolates- She literally LOVES After Eight's or anything like that- Matchmakers. I thought I would pick these up in Savers as there really yummy, £1.39
 Bear Globe with Holographic Glitter in- Absolutely love this, soo cute and the bear is lovely! This is perfect because it can sit round the house where she can see it! £2 Savers. 
 Holding some flowers!:)
 I got these two varnishes from a Market Stall, they sell Drugstore/Department Store makeup for reduced prices. Brands include: Rimmel, Collection 200, Revlon, Miss Sporty, Urban Decay, L'Oreal etc. This first one is a Bright Greeny color which I absolutely love. Its from a brand named KG? Never heard of them before, but it was a steal for one pound! 
Next up is one I picked up for my mom again, as she likes painting her nails, but she had this one for ages so I thought I would get her a new one! She prefers pinky redy Colours, as you may see! 
Sorry I cant swatch this as I don't want to open it as Its a present.  
Swatch of Green Polish:)..NEON!:3


There you go guys, hope you enjoyed this quite small haul , but I just wanted to share with you what I got! So bye now, and comment below about what things you have bought recently, I would love to know!xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment