Monday 5 March 2012

Vaseline Lips 4 Pot Tin!

Hey guys, I'm doing a lot of reviews over the past few days hahah!
Next up is a Massive Vaseline Lips Tin containing 4 different 20g pots of Vaseline. 

 When I opened it I was like :o at how big it was! Its amazing hahah! The place where I've seen you can buy it is in Superdrug/ Boot's £5.99 I think it was. 
 Names of Tins-
Vaseline Original 20g - No taste   Vaseline Rosy Lips 20g - Rose and Almond Oil
Vaseline Aloe Vera 20g- My absolute fave by far! Tastes so fresh on your lips!
Vaseline Cocoa Butter 20g - Close Second ..chocolatee..nom!xox

 Overall I would recommend this as you get 4 FULL tins for only £5.99 and I know that is alot for 4 Lip Balms really, but you also get that big Vaseline Tin which I think is really cute and you could store things in there like hair clips/bands or any makeup storage things?:)xox


Comment below what your fave lipbalm.gloss.lipstick is and why?xoxo
Follow please lovelies!xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment