Tuesday 10 April 2012

NOTD

Hey, just a quick post today, I wanted to show you what I've had on my nails these past few days, and how the colors in the glitter look when it catches the light. Sorry the photos are really bad and blurry, its the only way I could really show you my nails, and yes they look terrible, again sorry. 

 Products used : 17 Nail Polish Black, Barry M Nail Paint in Silver Glitter and Miss Sporty Sparkle Touch. All are available to buy via Superdrug or Boots.
1.First I apply 2 coats of 17 Black, as its fully opaque in 2, with 1 it looks more on the grey scale.
2. Then 1 thin coat of Barry M Silver Glitter as you don't want it to be too thick on your nails with  all the polish.
3. After that's dried I apply 2 coats of the Miss Sporty Polish, at different stages though. You can add as many coats of this as you may like, depending on how glittery you would like it to be. Might I say, its better to dab the polish on rather than applying as normal, as I find the glitter goes on more through. 
4. Wait for them to dry and there, you are done. Enjoy your Starry Night (inspired) nails.  

Colour's that reflect of the glitter from the light, so pretty! 

I would love to do more NOTD posts, but my nails are in a horrible state and are really small, as I bite them quite a lot. I use Miss Sporty Anti Bite Treatment, but that doesn't seem to work, any suggestions?
What are your fave nail colors?

Jade xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment