Tuesday 3 April 2012

March/April Empties

Hey lovelies!
Today im going to share with you products I have finished on the March/Start of April Months, and tell you what I think and about repurchase or not. Okay lets get started!:)

John-sons Baby Skincare wipes in Extra Protection- I would purchase this again as I use it nightly to remove the last scrapes of makeup and to refresh my skin in the morning! Some face wipes tend to dry my skin out and make it peel but this one doesn't, they smells nice too! 
Dove Deodorants in Grape Fruit +Lemon Grass, and Original-  In terms of smell I prefer the Grapefruit one as Im a fan, and it seems in my eyes that this one works better for me, I Dont know if this just is me but?:) They work considerably well, cant really say much else as it is only deodorants! I think you can tell I like products that smell nice! 
Natural Collection Pressed Powder in Warm- Iv'e been wanting to use this up for ages now as it really isn't my skin tone colour. Dont get me wrong its a excellent product but what's the use in a pressed powder when its the wrong shade? I have just bee using this on days when I haven't been out and just stopped at home. I have the other colour neutral and that seems to be my colour, so at least I know which one to pick now! The powder defiantly lasts! 
Left to right: MUA Nail Varnish in Shade 2 and 5 or 7, and Collection 2000 Hot Looks Nail Polish in Fruit Salad and Button Moon- The MUA are really nice colours, but I Dont like the way the brush is on the varnish, I find it hard to apply with it. It is opaque in nearly one coat though which is good, but I add two for luck. Wont be a repurchase for me though! Collection 2000 Nail Polishes are amazing, they are opaque in one coat and the colours are really lovely and pastely bright! I like the fact that they are fast drying too! Fruit Salad used to be one of my fave's but Im not too keen on it as much now, but I love Button Moon so I shall be repurchasing that! 


Hope you have enjoyed this post, and keep tuned for more! Jade! xoxox

2 comments:

  1. Hello :) I've nominated you for the Versatile Blogger Award! http://bewitchery.wordpress.com/2012/04/05/versatile-blogger-award/

    Naomi xx
    bewitchery.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, I have done the same for you as I read yours regularly! xoxoo Jade

      Delete