Sunday 8 April 2012

Versatile Blogger Award!

I was just reading through a couple of posts and I noticed that Naomi at   Bewitchery Blog had nominated me for a Versatile Blogger Award! I was quite chuffed with this and pleased because Im fairly new to blogging and it was just a shock! So thank you so much again Naomi! Go check her blog out as its one I regularly read and enjoy! 


The Versatile Blogger rules: 
Nominate 15 fellow bloggers who are relatively new to blogging.
Let them know you have nominated them.
Share 7 random facts about yourself.
Thank the blogger(s) who nominated you.
Add the Versatile Blogger Award Picture to your blog post! 


These are my nominees, now not all of them are new to blogging, but I enjoy these so much I just had to include those few: 


Louise at ***Sprinkle Of Glitter


Fi at Beauty Reviews and things...


Also, Naomi at Bewitchery


Victoria at Birdcage Beauty


Tereza at Cityscape Bliss


Fleur at FleurDeForce


Jordanne at Makeup Giveaways


Fee at Makeup Savy


Karla at MUA Cosmetics


Cat at One Hand in my Pocket


Sara at SWalker Makeup


The Sunday Girl


Samantha at When Flowers Fall


Zoe at Obsessive Compulsive Nail Painting Disorder


Lauren At lovelaughlauren



Fun 7 Facts about me: 


* I have 3 Siblings , a brother, a sister and a Half Sister.
*I love to shop at: New Look, Primark, Superdrug, Boots, TopShop.
* Im addicted to shopping.
* I love to eat Nutella and Oreo's together.
* I have really bad stage fright. 
* When I was little I could have nearly had to have a operation on my eyes. 
*I would love to go to Ireland. 


Thanks again, and dont forget to check out all of the girls blogs!


Jade xoxo

2 comments: