Thursday 12 April 2012

My Eyeshadow Collection: Part 1


  Another collection blog post, as I love writing them as much as I love reading them myself, today its eye-shadows! Now I don't have as many as some people would day, but I suppose it'sis quite a few eye-shadows really! I have done it in two parts only because I don't want you to have photo overload! Lets get on with the post! 
 Contents Clockwise: Colour-works Colour Palette, MUA Professional Range Heaven & Earth Palette, All about Eyes Trio. 
Contents Clockwise; Colour Eye-shadow Pallete, Ruby Hammer Color Palette, MUA Single Eyeshadow Shade 2 Pearl, Rimmel London Color Rush Eye-shadow in 080 Glitzed, Collction 2000 Intense Trio in 12 Fusion, No7 Eye-shadow in 55 Wheatsheaf, MUA Trio Eye shadows in Pink Sorbet.




MUA Pro Heaven and Earth Palette- Sorry for the stock photos, I took the swatches ages ago, and really cant be bothered to get my camera out and take them. The fact that I cant do that on this laptop is also a problem. You get the gist though, packaging is simple and transparent so the eye-shadow's are easy to spot and easily recognised. If I say so myself, this is a lovely palette, and they are good for the price, but they do work much  MUCH better with a primer. When you first have this palette, the eye shadows will need getting used too, as the formula when you use them, is different to any I've used before. These are available from Superdrug and MUA store for £4.

Swatches; First six are top row, last six are bottom row. My favour ites are Number 1, a lovely white creamy colour, perfect for highlighting, and Number 9 a lovely pale shimmery brown almost gold colour, I use this on my lid for full colour mostly. 



Colour-works Colour Palette- Cant find a picture at all for this so Im really sorry, but you can look at the picture at the top. Its the one next to my MUA Palette. I haven't actually used this yet as Im trying to use up some of my older eye shadows, but will get round to using it. The pigmentation is great though, there really creamy and most of them are pearl, but even the matte ones are brilliant. This palette also contains Lip-glosses and Blush/Bronzer but Im not going to go into those. I actually got this at Christmas, so I dont know if this is still available , but I know its from  Superdrug.

All About Eyes Eye Shadow Collection- Sorry again about no photos for this one, but I actually got these eye shadows from Mizz magazine, so there are no images available. The palette consists of three (basic) colours; a light shimmery pale pink, a neutral matte brown, a light turquoise aqua. I get the most use out of the pink and brown as those come up fairly pale on the skin. I actually dont think I've used the Turquoise as I dont really like blue on my eyes. For a magazine freebie they are actually good in some forms. As I said there not there too buy because there from a Magazine. 

There is  the first part of My Eye-shadow Collection, I hope you enjoyed it, and stay tuned for     Part 2!xoxo Jade xoxo











No comments:

Post a Comment